To have an unforgettable experience when flying over the Nazca Lines, we will give you a series of Recommendations and Tips so that you do not have any setbacks when living this Adventure:
- National Passengers must carry their ID or Passport at the Airport
- Foreign Passengers must carry their Passport at the Airport
- Eat lightly before the flight
- Take Anti-emetic medicine in case of Dizziness and Vertigo
- Wear comfortable clothes for this type of Activity (it can be cold in winter)
- If you suffer from High Blood Pressure or Claustrophobia, consult your doctor.
- Bring a camera Good attitude to have the most fun!